08/06/2020 Gavin

38: Who should I see for lower back pain / sciatica?

Provider of online consultations for lower back pain and sciatica, Edinburgh Osteopath Gavin Routledge answers the question “Who should I see for lower back pain / sciatica?”

Some of the surprising points made include:

  • Osteo/chiro/physio or should that be psychologist/coach/PT
  • A specialist and not a generalist
  • Someone giving positive and empowering messages
  • Someone that doesn’t focus on scary-sounding labels

If you want much more personalised help, you can get it right now with Gavin’s Best back pain / sciatica online course.

If you haven’t listened to Episodes 1-6 – our foundation episodes – please go back and start at the beginning!  It will lay the foundation for you to make a long-term, sustainable recovery.  And if you’d like a free online assessment of lower back pain / sciatica, just click the link.  It will provide you with a guide as to whether you need to see a doctor or not, which exercises are most likely to relieve your particular pain, and a whole load more tips on recovering from and preventing lower back pain / sciatica.  And if you want a personal consultation with an experienced clinician specializing in lower back pain / sciatica, you can book online.